Tuesday 20 April 2010

Letters Collection

As i have done my wraps for all 3 collections i feel as though i am going to have lots of time left at the end. I know i have my cards and extra bits to do, but seeing as the deadline is the 2nd of June i feel that it is easily achievable to do this. So i have gone back to my last project of cakes and sweets and chose to look at the candy ABC letters. I thought that by using these i could make them into a new type.

So i bought a big bag of the sweets, luckily i got at least one of each letter and i photographed them and cut them out. Once i had done this i tried to think of different occasions in which you would send a card.

These are a few that i came up with. I tried to make them fit the celebration so the 'Good Luck' has 4-leafed clovers and horseshoes.

No comments: