Monday 2 November 2009

Sweets Giftwrap


As i want my final pieces to be paper based, mainly cards and giftwrap, i have thought about ways in which i can layer up my images so that they could be used for wrap. I will use the scenes more for the cards as there isn't enough going on on them to be used for wrap. These are some examples of how i could use my sweets for wrap. The first image is how i could arrange my sweets, i think that it is too plain with a white background, it either needs more sweets closer together or it needs a plain colour. I have also tried adding a plain colour as the background, i think that this makes the sweets stand out a lot better. This isnt the colour i will use but it gives an indication of how my final images may turn out. I will have to consider the background colour very carefully so that it doesn't overpower the images.

No comments: